Here's a list of file types we can accept:
- CorelDraw X5
- Illustrator CS5
- Photoshop CS5
- 3D Studio Max
- InDesign CS5
- Serif PagePlus X2
- AutoCAD 2009
(If your unsure, please call us)
The key to quality output starts with quality artwork! Save time and money when supplying our art department with the right file format.
- Format: .tif, .tiff, .psd or .eps
(please do not send .jpg, .jpeg, .pict, .gif, etc.)
- Output Resolution: 300 dpi (scaled 1:1)
- Output Colour: CMYK
- Linked/Imported/Placed Artwork: Include all original artwork as seperate elements
Please make sure that you specify your job colours exactly how you would like to see them printed. If using spot colours, please specify swatch values whenever possible.
- Solid: Pantone 347C = R:0 G:155 B:72
- Process: Pantone 347C = C:96 M:0 Y:88 K:1
When scanning artwork for your printed project, we recommend using the following:
- Photos: 300 dpi or higher
- Line Art: 1200 dpi or higher
Font problems are common due to a large variety of manufacturers and version compatibility. Pleaseinclude all printer and screen fonts used in yourdocument to ensure that your job prints exactly to your specifications.
Note: Convert to outlines if possible.